HEY CORIE !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roospike

Nov 19, 2005
Eastern Nebraska
Corie , I tryed to re - PM you back but the system wouldnt let me. It says your not listed to get Private Messages . If not set up you can Private Messages me you email address. Roospike

By the way Corie...How's the stove progress. Got any pic's lately? Is it burning (even tests) yet?

Good, no, and no.

I'm actually walking out the door to the shop right now. On the list for today is a WHOLE lot of machine work. Hopefully be done with almost everything except the hinge mounts for the loading door by tonight.

PS- The PM system works best when you clean out your inbox. I guess I've been at 100% for a while. oops

Corie said:
Good, no, and no.

I'm actually walking out the door to the shop right now. On the list for today is a WHOLE lot of machine work. Hopefully be done with almost everything except the hinge mounts for the loading door by tonight.

PS- The PM system works best when you clean out your inbox. I guess I've been at 100% for a while. oops
Yeah , OOPS . Keep us posted on the stove. Also what in the world would you be "machining" on that stove ?

Status
Not open for further replies.