Hey Corrie u ever get stove coal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a Gibraltor Insert (not sure if your looking for freestanding or insert) in the Quakertown area which is about 10-12 years old and has only been used about a dozen or so times. I've had my hands on it and its in really good condition. The stove was removed last weekend from a home in Bethlehem to convert the fp to gas. The unit is set up for wood but I think it can be coverted to coal. It was purchased from Wood Heat in Pleasant Valley (near Hellertown, but you probably already know that based on your location). Parts and info are still available from Gibraltor, LLC in FL and I believe Woodman's. If you would like me to forward the contact info to you let me know.

Josh

Josh,

I appreciate the offer, but we were actually talking about stove sized coal. We already have a coal stove.

Thanks again though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.