HEY GUESS WHAT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmaster said:
8nrider said:
new to the site im here in marlow and this is the 2nd time this month ive had to empty the wheelbarrow. usually keep it in the wood shed but there is no room thanks to the wife. ya hoo!!!

Everyone knows Marlow....home of PC Connection and Mac Connection (i think)....

nope, still never heard of it..

fossil said:
I thought it was a rabbit who stole fire from the weasels. That's what the people who kidnapped me from the wagon train and raised me in the wilderness taught the assembled young ones around the campfires. They called me "Small Wood". Never really understood why. Only after I was rescued and returned to white Anglo-Saxon civilization by the Cavalry did I become Rick, as I am still known today. Sometimes I miss the campfires. The wise ones were very kind to me, and taught me much. Rick

Rick have you been smoking that wacky tobacky again?

no man said:
...Rick have you been smoking that wacky tobacky again?

No. Not for a couple of decades. But I did stay in a Sweat Lodge Express last night. %-P Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.