Hey its the new guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TG3930

Dec 12, 2011
Brighton, MI
Just wanted to say Hi. I have been surfing as a guest for awhile learning all I could before pulling the trigger on a stove. We had every intention on buying the US 6041 from TC but a trip to a real stove store for a hearth pad changed that. I drove home from Jackson MI with a St Croix Prescott in the bed of my truck! I just need to install the pipe and purchase pellets. I hope to do this Friday. I won't be heating the whole house (2500SF 2 story), just wanted to see a little less of the LP delivery guy.

I'll try to post pics and add more info to my profile when I can sit here in my shorts and t-shirt!

Thanks all, Tom

TG3930 said:
Just wanted to say Hi. I have been surfing as a guest for awhile learning all I could before pulling the trigger on a stove. We had every intention on buying the US 6041 from TC but a trip to a real stove store for a hearth pad changed that. I drove home from Jackson MI with a St Croix Prescott in the bed of my truck! I just need to install the pipe and purchase pellets. I hope to do this Friday. I won't be heating the whole house (2500SF 2 story), just wanted to see a little less of the LP delivery guy.

I'll try to post pics and add more info to my profile when I can sit here in my shorts and t-shirt!

Thanks all, Tom

Enjoy the Prescott. It is one of my favorite stoves. Should give you years of warmth.

Welcome..... Your gonna be happy with that new stove. You will soon find as your "Sickness" progresses, you will be trying to heat more and more of your home.

Congratulations. . . Waiting on Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.