Hey Jessie from NYK!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2012
Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
Thanks for stopping by last night. We don't charge extra for the comedy show! Drop in any time, I'd love to have the chance to talk. Next time I won't have the Kubota stuck up to its bellybutton in the mud!!

And the rest of you out there remember Jessie's words of wisdom: "If you ain't got your 'bota stuck at least once, you ain't running it right!" Truer words were never spoken!

LOL! I was needed at home so I couldn't stick around for you to come home the long way so I had to run. Your wife said to stick around and come on up to your house but I was short on time otherwise I would have.

I was heading home and saw all these lights and stuff down in the creek and realized it was your place so I stopped to make sure you were OK. Glad you were able to get it out and you had it stuck well. I had mine ( Kubota B7800) stuck so bad once I liked to never got it unstuck. And that was also using my front bucket and back hoe I had attached at the time plus another tractor pulling me out.

Don't feel bad because I know of someone else that just sank and buried his 4x4 Ford tractor in Gun Powder Creek. My neighbor was telling me about it this morning. Good Stuff! I'll swing by within the next few days. Nice to have a local close by here. And you and I know how sparse the area is and out off the beaten path. We love it out here. Winter (snow) can suck but that's why we own 4x4's. See you soon Ralph, Jesse

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by last night. We don't charge extra for the comedy show! Drop in any time, I'd love to have the chance to talk. Next time I won't have the Kubota stuck up to its bellybutton in the mud!!

And the rest of you out there remember Jessie's words of wisdom: "If you ain't got your 'bota stuck at least once, you ain't running it right!" Truer words were never spoken!
Been there and done that but what a pain. Took me several hours to recover mine and that was including using the 4WD feature to try to gain at least some traction to climb it out of a hole it had dug.

Status
Not open for further replies.