Hey! You NorthEasterners!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh . . . no one tell my wife . . . I am secretly loving this winter. It kinda came late (well actually it came on time, but then the snow melted and then the snow came back and then melted and then it came back and just has kept coming.) . . . I am loving life with the snowmobile. My wife meanwhile is close to going stir crazy.

Jake I'm with you, this weekend skiing was great. Only issue , it's been real cold. Actually that kept me off the mountain a few days.

Shhhh . . . no one tell my wife . . . I am secretly loving this winter. It kinda came late (well actually it came on time, but then the snow melted and then the snow came back and then melted and then it came back and just has kept coming.) . . . I am loving life with the snowmobile. My wife meanwhile is close to going stir crazy.

Stuff it, Jake :p

Status
Not open for further replies.