HF Laser IR Thermometer Coupon - Sunday only $19.99

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Dec 24, 2009
SoCal Southern Sierras
This is about as cheap as I have seen them market these thermometers.

I like mine... I think the coupon could be printed or applied to an online order.

Cheers,

B

Attachments

• IR.jpg
    IR.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 204
  • barcode.jpg
    barcode.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 202
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 210
Ack! I was just in there today. It's like 45 minutes away, so I won't be going back tomorrow... unless that auto-darkening welding helmet doesn't auto-darken like it's supposed to.

I already have a much nicer IR gun, but for that price, I might as well have one for the upstairs as well. They're actually pretty handy to have in the kitchen. I just used mine on Thursday to check that all the turkey fixings were hot enough at serving time. Worked great.

Sorry for the duplicate thread, just notice nojo's thread on the same topic!

Nice! But I just bought it a little over a month ago... dang!

A million uses for those that I never thought of, from checking the oil temp in a deep dish frying pan for deep frying to the sidewall temp on my trailer tires while hauling. Oh and works great with my insert that you cant put a thermometer onto anywhere you can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.