Hi Folks new in this room

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man $260 per cord in Maine. That is like our local prices.

Another 1-2 years sitting like that and it'll make some good firewood. I will say his firewood is better than 99% of what I see on my local CL ads.

That was the thing, really should set for another year in under cover, but if somebody had this winter all set, and wanted some primo stuff for next year, this looks pretty good...... of course, that's IF it's as advertised..........

I'm from Idaho, and we have some wag selling Red Fir (less than 20 MBTU/cord!?!?!?!?) for 280/cord. That oak seems like a steal compared to this! This post might end up in the CL laugh of the day thread. I can go to the woods 3 miles from his hometown and cut it for 12.50/cord with a forest service permit. This is right by Tamarack Ski Resort. Maybe he could charge that for Tamarack. Which I also cut a cord of the other day. For 12.50.

http://boise.craigslist.org/for/5192652027.html

Status
Not open for further replies.