hi im new to the forum do any one have a drolet furnace .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bedrock1

Feb 5, 2015
harbour grace
hi do anyone one here have a drolet furnace if so what is it like for heat and is it hard on wood , does your blower cut in when the drafter is closed. i have one im not happy with it at all.

Welcome! There are some Drolet people around but I am not familiar with them. Is what you have a pellet stove, wood stove, furnace add on? Not sure what you have.

Bedrock 1 Welcome!

Hey brother I think you need to relocate over to the wood burners forums and you might get some more help. You are in the Pellet Mill here for pellet stoves. Go to the main forum and look for like units. There are all kinds of wood burners, boilers, add on types over there.

There are some Drolet pellet stove people here but not a bunch. You have an entirely different animal than this forum you posted in. A mod would likely move you if they see this here. Go over and find what applies to your set up and post a new thread.

Try the Hearth Room or Boiler Furnace Room.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.