High Altitude Garn, Grants and Energy Audit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Como

Minister of Fire
Jan 28, 2008
Colorado
www.comodepot.net
I have found out the answer to a question I asked here.

Garn supply a different type of fan to ensure adequate oxygen flow at high altitude.

Hopefully we will be going to look at a recent install not that far from us, but quite a bit lower at 8,500ft.

We will be applying for a USDA Grant, we have all the info except an Energy Audit. Just wondered if anybody else has had one done, still trying to track down somebody who can do it for a small commercial property.

Not sure but I know someone who has written grants before. I called and left a message. Will keep you informed. Good luck. Perhaps you can qualify for something under all this stimulus money coming out.

We did 3 grants last year and got them all, so hopefully...

They should have announced this years USDA a month ago, here is hoping.

Sorry Durango perhaps I misunderstood. Doesn't sound like you need help writing grants if you've already got three of them.

What part of Colorado are you hailing from. I know some guys out there that may be able to steer you in the right direction if not actually do the audit.

Status
Not open for further replies.