High Voltage Lines

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the good old days the environmental movement produced "readjusted" thinking and enough laws to make the air, water and land quality in the US the best of the industrialized world. Today instead of retiring on their tremendous efforts, they have become a rash on the behind of society. Annoying enough to prevent advances and development but not really contributing to the general good. There is a time for every movement and its time for this one to take a breather.

Thanks to all above, for I now have a much clearer understanding...I`ll be able to revisit the previous pros and cons and more clearly grasp their arguments.
Sorry too for the late response, for I`ve just now been able too sit at my computer since the Doc revisited my leg on the 14th. Got lots of "notifications " to catch up on! thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.