Hitzer Model 75

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vermontt

Apr 1, 2008
VT
I bought a house with a hitzer model 75 in the basement that is no longer hooked up. I know nothing about it. Can someone please clue me in. I looks like it had a housing around it that led to ductwork that went to one single floor vent. Can this be hooked into a forced hot air system? How old might this be? Is it worth anything? Again, any information on this model would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hitler model?!?!?!?!? Must be made in Germany........

Pictures would help. I'm only familiar with fairly current Hitzer stoves and from the sounds of things you have an older version. I can try to help if you post pics or I can get you contact information to get with them directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.