Hmmm, possible wood collecting event coming up?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
I'm reading on the computer about a wet snow event coming up. I look outside at the maple trees and see lots of leaves still on the trees.

Hmmm, keep those chains sharp and some two cycle mixed up in the garage!

Matt

Further North East, we're just getting wind and rain. Still, a tree or two may fall down on our 12 acres, and I'll have another few dozen pieces for next year!

No snow in the forcast here. But up on the hilltops in tne Adirondacks maybe>

Lake Placid has gotten 5 inches, Whiteface Mountain expects a foot at the summit by Saturday. Early season storms can wreck havoc when leaves are still on the trees. but between the wind and the rain, leaves are falling pretty fast

EBL alot of rain with some wind gust up to 50 mph here, I'm heading back in the woods later Sunday after stacking 2 face cord and see if we have anymore trees down.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.