hmmm....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Asking $300"? Well like the old saying goes...."Wish in 1 hand,crap in the other...see which one fills up first" ;lol

"Asking $300"? Well like the old saying goes...."Wish in 1 hand,crap in the other...see which one fills up first" ;lol

But then again PT Barnum said "there is one born every minute" or something to that effect.

Reactions: Gark
I sold mine yesterday for $300. It was a $400 saw new.

Lot of wear on that bar, but saw doesn't look bad. Wonder if that's a bar off another saw?

I have one I'd gladly sell for that price.

I sold mine yesterday for $300. It was a $400 saw new.

Lot of wear on that bar, but saw doesn't look bad. Wonder if that's a bar off another saw?

nate -

down below here they run about $350 new (a great value IMO) so as dennis said i'd gladly let it go at $300:) . although now i use it as a backup saw and i still love it. i opened up the muffler a little and run a chisel chain and it kicks a$$. it surely ain't a pro saw but it's also 1/2 the price of a ms362 or 562xp.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
I just checked several zip codes and they are all listed at $399.95. Show me where they are selling for $350?!

I just checked several zip codes and they are all listed at $399.95. Show me where they are selling for $350?!

i stand corrected.

Yes, they have went up. I paid $300 for mine (new) but that was a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.