hobo freight 22 ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered one the day this thread started; HF sent me a postcard yesterday that said, in effect, "we can't get any more and are cancelling your order."

Grrrrr.

So, do splitters go on sale/clearance in the spring? If so, I'll pick up a Speeco from the local farm store when they close them out...

Dang it and drat. I ordered 2/11 so maybe I'll get that nasty letter on 3/11. It was too good to be true I guess.

I got the nasty note that my order won't be filled. Might have been good CS to give a price break on another splitter or even a 20% off coupon.

I will admit to a bit of relief since MichaelTexas' splitter was so damaged when it arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.