Holy cheap Eco Bricks Batman!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HotCoals said:
I know what you're sayin'.
I have also questioned their marking statements in my head. IE: One skid of eco bricks = one cord.
Overall nice product for various reasons.

Doh! It just dawned on me. They are talking a face cord!!!! ;-)

I'm glad we have that figured out, now we go on to the next world crisis that needs our attention!

Ken

Ken45 said:
HotCoals said:
I know what you're sayin'.
I have also questioned their marking statements in my head. IE: One skid of eco bricks = one cord.
Overall nice product for various reasons.

Doh! It just dawned on me. They are talking a face cord!!!! ;-)

I'm glad we have that figured out, now we go on to the next world crisis that needs our attention!

Ken
Ha!
You really think they are talking face cord..did you find text to that effect?
But yes..we need to move on to the Cuban Missal Crisis!

I've heard they burn as you say. I have to try that load mix technique to keep the temp up overnight and let me sleep longer, sounds like it is woth the price for sure.
All doubters should just buy a few and test the idea, ehy?
Best burnin' to all!

You will never now unless you try it once and then if it doesn't kill you its time to PARTY :coolgrin:

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.