Holy cow! 350 full time customers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
350 customers and a local life and property saver. I haven't accomplished that in a lifetime.

Reactions: bogieb
If you go to the website, this is his second job ... full-time firefighter.
He's 20 minutes away from me. Has a decent reputation. I'm curious what he wants for the company. I would imagine it's the cost of a used van and some inventory. Says,"buyer may be able to take over the website." Just silly. That website went up about a year and a half ago. I remember back when I had 350 customers. Think the company was a year old. We've worked for about 7000 now. I wonder what my company is worth? Think Foxwoods would give me an advance?

I remember back when I had 350 customers. Think the company was a year old. We've worked for about 7000 now. I wonder what my company is worth?
About 18 months revenue, based on your last two years tax filings, plus or minus, based on inventory and equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.