Holy Cow Hugh Laurie ( House / Fry & Laurie ) Can SING !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I never knew this but Hugh Laurie is a master of Piano & Blues !! I must say most actors think they can sing but can not Hugh he can sing and play wow watch this 7 minute video and be transfixed! for those who don't know Fry & Laurie he is also House on fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUz-WqUw4Ic

Happy new year
Pete

I love the Blues kenny chaos so this really blows my mind how can one guy have so much talent does he suck it out of people just by walking past its amazing :lol:

Happy new year
Pete

They had a show featuring him on PBS a month back. He is quite a talented blues pianist.

Compared to his old english comedy gigs, House was a major step up. He was always the twit on Black Adder.

Status
Not open for further replies.