Holy cow, see all the view on the "how much can a garden tractor pull

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
Over 5k

I'm prolly 4.5k of that! ;)

Reactions: ScotO
so wait, this is a thread to talk about another thread?

Reactions: PapaDave
I'm going to spend the day tomorrow hitting refresh on this page so that we have to start a NEW thread about how many hits this thread is getting.

Reactions: Boog
I will in turn post a thread about how I think we should stop posting threads about other threads, unless those other threads should be viewed by everyone and may not be normally viewed based on the title of the original thread.

Reactions: Boog and Danno77
I don't see any way this could go wrong.

Reactions: Jags
I disagree! That is ALL wrong! Your not doing it correctly!!

Do you have wood? You will need DRY wood!

I disagree! That is ALL wrong! Your not doing it correctly!!

Do you have wood? You will need DRY wood!
whoooaaa there. Start your own thread to complain.

Reactions: swagler85
...and this thread has already beat that thread for percentage of views that replied(3% vs 20% as I type...I guess I just changed that huh?).

whoooaaa there. Start your own thread to complain.

Great - now we will have a thread complaining about a thread that is in reference to a different thread.

Reactions: Danno77
At least a link to the original garder tractor thread was not included. That would drive more traffic to it and more replies on this thread, which would spawn other threads about how large this thread is becoming. These threads would multiply exponentially, like bacteria under ideal growing conditions, and consume the entire internet.

Crisis averted.

At least a link to the original garder tractor thread was not included. That would drive more traffic to it and more replies on this thread, which would spawn other threads about how large this thread is becoming. These threads would multiply exponentially, like bacteria under ideal growing conditions, and consume the entire internet.

Crisis averted.

Sorry just had to see what would happen

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/how-much-can-i-really-tow-with-a-garden-tractor.69414/

Congrats Mike. You are the pale horse.

You guys have wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy too much free time on your hands!

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Well in case anyone comes across this thread on a google search we better answer the question

How much can a gardens tractor safely tow?

I'd say as much as the brakes will stop. (unless your only going up hill)

tractorpull.png

Status
Not open for further replies.