Home Depot $206/ton with coupon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flashbang

Jul 13, 2008
NY
$206/ton any amount with Lowes 10% coupon. New price is $229.00/ton for any amount without coupon. They did away with the more you buy the more you save deal, so this is better. Fireside Ultra and Stovecrap. I used a Lowes coupon but you can use what ever you have. Delivery is $65 for 1- a kazillion tons, so they told me, I bought 5 tons.

Infernos $269.00 a ton @ the HD in Portchester NY.

flashbang said:
$206/ton any amount with Lowes 10% coupon. New price is $229.00/ton for any amount without coupon. They did away with the more you buy the more you save deal, so this is better. Fireside Ultra and Stovecrap. I used a Lowes coupon but you can use what ever you have. Delivery is $65 for 1- a kazillion tons, so they told me, I bought 5 tons.

What Lowe's coupon are you talking about.....

how do I get one and how can it be used at Home Depot?

Thank you for the help!

basenjiwarrior said:
flashbang said:

What Lowe's coupon are you talking about.....

how do I get one and how can it be used at Home Depot?

Thank you for the help!
Coupons from Lowes is honored at all Home Depots, go online or look for the coupon in the mailers or post office.

Attachments

• LowesCouponSC.jpg
    LowesCouponSC.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 955
Don2222 said:
Hello

That's a good deal using that Lowes Coupon.

Ebay has some here for $1.50
http://cgi.ebay.ca/1-10-off-LOWES-HOME-DEPOT-coupon-exp-10-15-2010-/250681368173

You can also have one emailed to you from the Lowes site

https://www.lowes.com/register/step1.asp

You can also print a coupon here directly!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hB...10&cm_mmc=email_movers-_-movers_C-_-num-_-num

Image below is not a valid coupon just what it will look like

With the bar code the coupon is only going to work once. So if George used it its worthless to us. Just head down to the post office and get a movers kit.

There is a little know secret to using the Lowes coupon in Home Depot that has been used once before.
PM me for details if interested.

the lowes by me is selling summersets for 273/ton a little pricey in my book. stoped by HD and they had Freedoms for 219/ton. I am going to hit the other HD stores to see if there stock looks any better. with the 10% off going to hard to pass up 197/ton. I paid way to much last yr and it is not going to happen this time.

The Home depo in Newton NJ Has stove chow for 269 a ton . There is no discount gor volume buy. I would much rather burn the Cleanfires for 239 a ton than any pellet the big box stores sell

Hello

Walmart in Salem NH has Nature's Heat wood pellets for $6.00 a bag or $300.00 per ton on 9-26-2010!

The Home Depot in Salem NH has Freedom Fuel Wood Pellets right NOW @ $219.00 per Ton or $4.38 per bag!!!

See pics below

Attachments

• FreedomFuelPriceTonsSc.jpg
    FreedomFuelPriceTonsSc.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 532
  • FreedomFuelPriceBagsSc.jpg
    FreedomFuelPriceBagsSc.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 540
  • FreedomFuelPriceBags&TonsSc.jpg
    FreedomFuelPriceBags&TonsSc.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 540
And Vets, don't forget to show your Veterans card and get a 10% discount.
Might not be good for a double discount, but can at least get one 10% discount.
Good back-up.

Just seconding or thirding what j-takeman posted, Go to post office for the Movers Coupon Booklet, The Lowes coupon is always in there. And I've personally never had a problem using them at Home Depot either, I also used a True Value 20% off coupon at HD. they seem to take almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.