home depot and lowes question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a related note, I have been trying without success to get a Lowes coupon through their site with the moving coupon code. I know I waited to long but want to pull the trigger in the next day or so. Does anyone know a faster way to score one of these 10% coupons? I checked Ebay but it looks like the sellers there use snail mail.
Thanks in advance guys....

On a related note, I have been trying without success to get a Lowes coupon through their site with the moving coupon code. I know I waited to long but want to pull the trigger in the next day or so. Does anyone know a faster way to score one of these 10% coupons? I checked Ebay but it looks like the sellers there use snail mail.
You have to read the description carefully but some will sent you a PDF with in a hour or 2.

Find yourself a friend with a veteran card. They can get 10% off. I do that for my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.