Home Depot halfmoon ny 50% off accessories now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPED

Dec 31, 2007
As of this morning, they were putting up signs for 50% off instead of 40. I don't know if this applies to stoves because they don't have any left.

They have a few things left, like the through the roof pipe kit, through the wall pipe kit, some single wall kits.... most of it up on pallets way over your head, so if anyone goes there make sure and ask. Maybe I should try and get my 10% difference....since I bought my stuff this week.

thats ~ 4.5 gallons of gas man.
provided they'll do the credit......next time i was out, if its not far, i'd swing by.
it's $15 i'd rather have, then let them have.

A couple weeks ago The Home Depot in Woodside Queens had 2 - 10CDV Pellet stoves @ 1450.00 and 3 or 4 wood stoves left They probably still have them not a big demand around here for them. I told the manger I would take the pellet stove it it was 50% off, he called me to come by and talk. If any one in the area is intrested I can go by and see if they are still their.

Status
Not open for further replies.