Home Depot has Bayou Pellets on Sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goode2shoes

Dec 23, 2011
Southern IN
I see where Home Depot has Bayou Wood Premium Hardwood Pellets on sale for $3.54 a bag.

I've never heard of this brand mentioned in any of the postings.

So has anyone ever used this brand before? If so, how does it stack up to Indeck pellets?

I bought a few bags they were dusty and had some super long pellets! They can keep them!

I wasn't thrilled with them...even when it was 40 degrees out.. I'd hate to think of them at sub 20 degrees

Cooper said:
I bought a few bags they were dusty and had some super long pellets! They can keep them!

Thank you for your response! I kind of had a bad feeling about them after going to their website but just wanted someone's input.

Since I live 50 miles away from closest TSC, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc., I can't just make a trip to try out a couple of bags for testing purposes. I appreciate your input and it saves me a trip and gas money.

I found a picture i took of them!

Attachments

• rps20120116_143400_903.jpg
    rps20120116_143400_903.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 190
Cooper said:
I found a picture i took of them!
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Heck you would have to cut those things up before burning! At least it seems that way to me but what do I know, I'm a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.