Home Depot has gone to pot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This confirms what I always thought, Cheech & Chong work for Home Depot. In box #2 is officer O' Malley of the FBI.

I always though that some of the store help was on something.

Why do you think they call it Home DePOT?

Imagine the milage Leno and Letterman will get out of this
and the #1 reason for shopping at home Depot (fill in the blanks)

This is too funny

Shane said:
I bet the Depot has seen it's fair share of unscupulous characters suddenly remodeling their bathrooms recently.

Yeah, the big question is how many didn't get returned!

Home Dept does drug test employees, but you don't have to use to smuggle.

It is irrellivent since you can't ever find an employee in Home Depot anyway, but if there are any there the joking is going to drive them nuts.

"Yes, which aisle is the coke on and what is a pound of weed going for?."

"Do I have to buy a damned cabinet or can I just get the dope in a bag?"

Check out plastic or papers Pagging Officer O'malley A customer need help loading his truck with Vanities in contractor pickup.

Webmaster said:
Shane said:
I bet the Depot has seen it's fair share of unscupulous characters suddenly remodeling their bathrooms recently.

No kidding. That is a lot of money sitting in those cabinets if it ever hits the street.

Definitely sounds like a scene out of Cheech and Chong.

BeGreen said:
Webmaster said:
Shane said:

No kidding. That is a lot of money sitting in those cabinets if it ever hits the street.

Definitely sounds like a scene out of Cheech and Chong.

all you have to do is look for the ice cream truck outside

Feeble attempt at humor

Home Depot

The Hi of the Lowes of home improvement

Had to go there to pickup storm drain pipe yesterday. I think maybe our store has something in its cabinets too. They should rename that place Home Sleepo. Got bad pricing from 2 stores. Bad advice from the guy in the plumbing dept. too. Took 45 min. to get my pipe and then another 25 min. to get through the line. There were about 7-10 contractors per register waiting when I left. Sheez.

complain, complain, complain....fact of the matter is that you were there in the first place, supporting them, rather than your local merchant. If you want them to stand up and take notice, dont support them in the first place. Imagine all those poor drug dealers on the street.....now even THEY have to compete with Home Depot!

Unfortunately my local retailer is exactly as unknowledgable about the product they sell, and they also happen to be about 15% more expensive.

I wish that wasn't the case though, it's disappointing to go into a mom and pop True Value and finding out that you know more than they do about a variety of hearth products.

HarryBack said:
complain, complain, complain....fact of the matter is that you were there in the first place, supporting them, rather than your local merchant. If you want them to stand up and take notice, dont support them in the first place. Imagine all those poor drug dealers on the street.....now even THEY have to compete with Home Depot!

I understand that the Medellin drug cartel is gearing up to ship coke in pellet bags. The way to tell the difference is the word Primo instead of Premium on the bag.

It will sell for four dollars a ton less than pellets will next winter.

BrotherBart said:
HarryBack said:

I understand that the Medellin drug cartel is gearing up to ship coke in pellet bags. The way to tell the difference is the word Primo instead of Premium on the bag.

It will sell for four dollars a ton less than pellets will next winter.

Who needs heat when we can be happy for a couple days?

(but then paranoid for a few and dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.