Home Depot in CT has pellets!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael6268

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Grafton NH/Upper Valley
My wife and I were in a home depot in Southington CT this morning and while there I noticed someone with a cart full of pellets. I dont burn pellets, but knowing there is a shortage I thought I would go see how many they had. They had about 15 tons sitting in the middle of the garden area. No one was really buying any at that time other than that one guy. I looked at a broken bag and they looked kinda crappy. Small pieces and "crumbly". But I guess its better than nothing! Forgot the name. It wasnt the usuals that HD has. Something like "Home Heat" and it says on the front of the bag "Exclusivly for HD stores". Sign said 229.00 a ton. While I was doing my "investigative work" some jerk took my "plastic lawn Santa" and a couple of other things out of my carriage and took off with it to put his xmas tree in. I was going to follow him and take his tree out and stick it were the sun..... eh but my wife quickly grabbed our Santa and me and dragged me the other way! Oh well I dought there are any more pellets left but maybe they will start to get more in for those who still need some.

Status
Not open for further replies.