Home Depot / Lowes Inventory Status

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Depot in Hooksett, NH had about 90 bags of Wood Fibers, Inc. pellets.

Home Depot in Lebanon, NH had about 10 bags of Pennington Nature's Heat pellets; they said they expected to get in a couple of pallets early next week.

Home Depot, Mohegan Lake New York, has three pallets of Stove Chow at 197 per ton plus $65 delivery.

HD in Montville, CT has(d) ~40 pallets of American Wood Fiber pellets today. Minus the 2 I took. $207 [del]w/tax[/del]- not sure about delivery, I pick up.

They said they had a 2nd truckload that was tagged for orders as soon it arrived. People buying late this year

staplebox said:
HD in Montville, CT has(d) ~40 pallets of American Wood Fiber pellets today. Minus the 2 I took. $207 w/ tax - not sure about delivery, I pick up.

They said they had a 2nd truckload that was tagged for orders as soon it arrived. People buying late this year.

I would take your ticket back to a manager, should not have been charged for tax on the pellets. I purchased a ton, then a half ton twice and did not get charged for tax any of those three times. (same hd as you)

SubMech said:
staplebox said:
HD in Montville, CT has(d) ~40 pallets of American Wood Fiber pellets today. Minus the 2 I took. $207 w/ tax - not sure about delivery, I pick up.

They said they had a 2nd truckload that was tagged for orders as soon it arrived. People buying late this year.

I would take your ticket back to a manager, should not have been charged for tax on the pellets. I purchased a ton, then a half ton twice and did not get charged for tax any of those three times. (same hd as you)

Came back to edit my post, after thinking a minute, and saw yours. There was no tax. Guess they were $207/ton. If you got them cheaper I'll go back looking for some $$.

Fially got to HD this weekend. They had Fireside Ultra's and Pres-to-logs. Hard to count but I would say a truck load at least(over 20 tons).

staplebox said:
SubMech said:
staplebox said:

Came back to edit my post, after thinking a minute, and saw yours. There was no tax. Guess they were $207/ton. If you got them cheaper I'll go back looking for some $$.

I got stove chow @ 197, but that was a month or more ago. The price may have jumped since I got mine.

SubMech said:
staplebox said:
SubMech said:
staplebox said:

I got stove chow @ 197, but that was a month or more ago. The price may have jumped since I got mine.

Still $197/ton in New Hartford store. Lowes and TSC have gone up to $224/ton though!

HD in Montville CT now has Fireside Ultras @ $207. Still some American Wood Fibers left too, I believe. 30+ ton in total.

As of yesterday, both Manchester & Hooksett HD has pellets
Pennington's at Manchester (35 plus tons)
Assumed the same at Hooksett (just over 40 tons)

Just at home depot on lehigh st in allentown, 197.00 a ton for stove chow have several tons out back, i prefer to buy at KC stoves omallys for 219.00 a ton. you know try to keep my money local and for 20 bucks it saves on gas,

Guys I need to close this one. It is getting longer than a well rope.

Crank up another thread for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.