Home Depot of York Prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeeman1986

Sep 19, 2010
York, PA
Stove Chow 219 per ton with the buy more save more, as low and 179 per ton, looks like they had quite a stock pile as of today. I have 2 tons of these, two ton ligs and two ton of firemakers, doubt the wifey will let me buy anymore since we only use about 4 ton per year...

coffeeman1986 said:
Stove Chow 219 per ton with the buy more save more, as low and 179 per ton, looks like they had quite a stock pile as of today. I have 2 tons of these, two ton ligs and two ton of firemakers, doubt the wifey will let me buy anymore since we only use about 4 ton per year...

How do you like the Firemakers? I burned a few bags a few years ago and they burned great.

coffeeman1986 said:
the firemakers burned awesome in my st. croix york, threw alot of heat werent dusty and not many fines in the bags either

Wish I could buy those but the flooring place I got them from couldn't get them last year. They started carrying the Treecycles but I'm not sure what he has this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.