1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Home Depot "Out of Stock" on Englander 25?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by RALPH125, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RALPH125

RALPH125 New Member

Loc:
    SE Mass
    Hi all (my 1st post)--After a few weeks of research - including lurking here--I decided on an Englander 25
    for my stove. I get the impression that it's well made-does what it's supposed to do-and the price is great ($1400 inc tax & delivery).

It sounds like the downside is you're on your own for service but do-able for the reasonably competent DIYer-
    and it needs a little bit more cleaning/maintenence.

Like 2 bazillion other New Englanders--I'm thinking about that 4-5$/gal heating oil cost so I wasn't surprised when the the local HD said they had no stoves in stock.

I went on-line--the web site stated product was "out-of stock on-line-check local store".

I called the merchandise order # though--& whoever I spoke with said they still had 6 in the warehouse and put the oreder thru for me--delivery in 10-14 days.

Also ordered 3 tons of pellets @ 275/ton..................

Hopefully I won't have to freeze my arse off this winter...................................

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    home depot should be getting filled back up shortly , we are shipping a bunch of both depot and lowes orders daily.

if your local doesnt have them , check with the "pro" desk and see when they are scheduled inbound , usually they can tell you when they should hit that store.

if that doesnt work , if ya hit the "brick wall" there , PM me and i'l try to find out from my end. may take a couple days for me to get the info though so if ya go that route , be patient please :)
  3. RALPH125

RALPH125 New Member

Loc:
    SE Mass

Thanks--but I do have one on order. Although the web site said "out of stock" when I called the 1-800 order #--they told me they still had six in the warehouse & put the order thru for me....Ralph
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.