Home show

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy

Nov 7, 2009
Indiana
Does anyone know if there are gassers displayed at home show? Preferably the Indianapolis ones.

Ty
Chewy

I don't know about home shows per se, but there are numerous farm shows and other spring/summer/fall outdoor events usually where many of the dealers go and show their stuff....

It would be nice to see some gassers under one roof.

Chewy

Ya I looked on the home and garden show website, and I didn't see any names I was familiar with. In the baisi gasser thread there was a person who saw them at a home show which got me thinking. I don't think there are to many people in Indiana with gassers.

Chewy

chewy said:
Ya I looked on the home and garden show website, and I didn't see any names I was familiar with. In the baisi gasser thread there was a person who saw them at a home show which got me thinking. I don't think there are to many people in Indiana with gassers.

Chewy

Think that was me. Pretty common here to see furnaces of all kinds at home shows - at that one, the Biasi was the only inside gasser I saw, but there was one place that had a couple of OWB - Portage & Main, & I think Empyre? Also lots of oil, heat pumps & mini-splits.

I'll do some more googling to see what comes up. Seems like these gassers are an east coast thing waiting to spread west!!

Chewy

Sorry flying cow just now noticed your post!!! That is one hell of an idea, if I can convince the wife!!!

Don't let those east coasters convince you they are the only ones in the game! ha. Only kidding. You will find a number of people from the Midwest and Canada here as well. If you need a road trip (shorter than Maine) there is a dealer in Northern Michigan with a whole bunch of boilers on their floor to look at. They also advertise here. Cozy Heat...ask for Dave.

chewy said:
I'll do some more googling to see what comes up. Seems like these gassers are an east coast thing waiting to spread west!!

Chewy

I'm finding them to be more of a New England thing, spreading all ways - guess they flew right over me on their way over from Europe. I get weird looks every time I mention gassification to anyone here - and there's a huge pile of wood being burned all around me. I'm still driving by the yards of people who are still splitting this winters wood - amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.