Homedepot Avon M.A: two types of pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kast

Sep 28, 2008
Stoughton M.A
single bags & pallets

(TON) $299

$5.98 per bag

Attachments

• homedepotpellets.jpg
    homedepotpellets.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 865
Also

http://www.southshorewoodpellets.com

Is taking orders soon for a few types

Barefoot Premium Plus 100% Hard Wood: Sold Out threw October $290.00

We will start taking orders on 09/29/08 for this product.

Available November 08'

&

Corinth Premium: 100% Hard Wood SUPER LOW ASH: $290.00

We will start taking orders on 09/29/08 for this product.

Available late October 08'

I just picked up 1 Ton of Fireside Ultra Pellets from the Home Depot in Middletown NY. Due to a price mistake I got them for $250 per ton. I did a quick search on my PDA before purchasing them and saw that they got pretty good reviews. The only bad reviews that I saw were from those purchased them later in the season and it appears that the bags were sitting outside. So I have a total of 5 Tons for my first burning season. They are as follows:

1 Ton of Fireside Ultra
2 Tons of Dry Creek
2 Tons of Lignetics

Good job teddy!

i picked up a few bags of the fireside's while i was there i have 2 tons of the LG's

Firesides were one of the brands I used last year.
Had good luck with them.

If you wind up getting them by the ton at that Home Depot in Avon
be careful of the clowns who drive the fork lifts. They are in a big
hurry and always damage the bottom layer of bags. The first year
I had the stove I bought my pellets there.

Fireside pellets were the best I used last winter... My local farm store now sells Marth Pure Pine instead of the Firesides. Marth is a local company so they save freight but I like the FS's better... although I'm burning Marth as we speak...

Natures heat actualy blazing at this moment and all is well they burn good I am happy with them.
Was leary at first after hearing of issues last year but these burn well and the ash does not appear to be bad at all and very little fines too.
Thx,

nice, I only picked up one bag to try but if there are still loose ones I might go grab 10 more

Pelletinfo.net said:
Hi

I'm a true pellet-fan and want to spread information on pellets to as many people as possible.
Therefore I'm working on a website ( http://www.pelletinfo.net/English/index_eng.php ) with info about woodpellets, where to buy them, types of stoves and boilers...

If you know suppliers of pellets, boilers or stoves in the USA or elsewhere please let me know at [email protected] !

Thanks
pelletinfo.net

Just a little FYI-under your title on the homepage it says "Everything about woopellets". You might be onto a new slang though in the pro-pellet arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.