Homelite Super 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

countrybois

May 2, 2008
NE Illinois
Anyone have some literature on these. I have recently acquired two of them. I really would like to find out if there is some type of valve that is suppose to be in the vent hole in the fuel tank. Neither of them has anything in the hole to keep the fuel from spilling while it is running. Also, the starting setting for the carb adjustments High and Low.

countrybois said:
Anyone have some literature on these. I have recently acquired two of them. I really would like to find out if there is some type of valve that is suppose to be in the vent hole in the fuel tank. Neither of them has anything in the hole to keep the fuel from spilling while it is running. Also, the starting setting for the carb adjustments High and Low.

If you don't get a useful response here, I'd bet you would over on Arboristsite...

Gooserider

hey - i searched homelite super 2 on google and the 1st page that it gave me had repair manual that was downloadable. I would post the link here but for some reason i can't get it to work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.