Homestead got delivered today!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kniffin50

Aug 9, 2008
in the notch- ct.
Curly and Moe showed up tody with my stove,It must have been Larry's day off.Glad I was home to see this one.It was a comedy show,almost lost it at the top off the stairs,good thing I was there to grab hold.But it's in place and all there is to do is reinstall the metalbestos up the side of the house and hook it up.A few breakin fires and then let it rip! Will post pics when it's running.
Rusty

Just make sure they didn't do any plumbing work!

Enjoy the stove!

Attachments

• stooges plumbing.jpg
    stooges plumbing.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 242
This will be my second season with the Homestead. It did a fine job last winter and has been a pretty nice piece of "furniture' this summer. Make sure u get a good stove thermometer and then sit back(more or less) and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.