homestead wood insert blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve Beach

Nov 29, 2011
center of Arizone
I am looking for a blower moter for a homestead wood fire place insert . The name on the motor is Fasco number 7021-4670 it is a double shafted motor 1/40 hp 3180 rpm ,88 amps 115 volts. It has a blower wheel on each end the wheels or squirrel cage are 3" in diameter and just a hair under 2" tall.??? :red:

twocold said:
I am looking for a blower moter for a homestead wood fire place insert . The name on the motor is Fasco number 7021-4670 it is a double shafted motor 1/40 hp 3180 rpm ,88 amps 115 volts. It has a blower wheel on each end the wheels or squirrel cage are 3" in diameter and just a hair under 2" tall.??? :red:

Welcome to the forum! Try this link here and see if you can find what you need:

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/

Good luck!

Ray

Grainger is a good place to find these things. My blower went out and I took it there to see about replacing it. I ended up buying a whole new unit that is far better than the original one. I also used them to help me put together a fan system inbetween the floors to push warm air upstairs. Good luck!

I still have the original blower that came with the Homestead stove when I bought it used. That and I have to rear plate that is needed in conjuction with the blower. But I never did hook it up. I just burn the stove in normal mode.

I have often thought about hooking up the fan to see if it helps, but haven't gotten around to doing it.

This thread is a few months old, but if you still need help with this, I'll be happy to look up the numbers on the motor and maybe send you a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.