Honda quad discovery

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osagebow

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Turns out there's a little trunk with a tool kit on my 12 year old 350 rancher. Mr. Observant ;hm
What do y'all carry on board as SOE?
IMAG9623.jpg

Reactions: D8Chumley
HehHeh . . . never noticed that small "trunk" compartment, eh?

I tend to carry most of my gear in a seat/trunk on back or a custom fabricated metal box in front . . . depends on what I am doing as to what I carry (i.e. local ride vs. ride farther from home, ride vs. working in the woods, etc.)

Yeah. My Yamaha has that. I keep a spare spark plug and cheap ratched in it.
When I'm cutting trees I have my "chainsaw bucket" I carry on rack or cart.
I can fit my one gallon gas can, small jug of bar oil, cheap ratchet sockets, screw driver. sometimes a spare chain, funnel and sthil cutting helmet on top. It's great to have it all in one spot when it's time to head out and easy to carry.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If yours is electric shift make sure you keep the manual shift lever that should be in there. It allows you to put the transmission in gear if something happens with the electric shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.