Honey I Read The Manual. Trust Me.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
The saw would have to be running backwards but it is still kinda funny.

Chain saw still looks OK.
No problem :)

BrotherBart said:
The saw would have to be running backwards...
Why is that?

One of the MANY reasons i just paid someone else to cut down a tree, one of many.

f v

LLigetfa said:
BrotherBart said:
Why is that?

You're right. Yesterday wasn't a real good day for me to be dealing with anything mechanical.

BrotherBart said:
LLigetfa said:
BrotherBart said:
Why is that?

You're right. Yesterday wasn't a real good day for me to be dealing with anything mechanical.
I wasn't gonna say anything, lol.

That commercial is pretty funny, though. thanks for posting. Hadn't seen that one before.

BrotherBart said:
LLigetfa said:
BrotherBart said:
Why is that?

Ahh..we all have those days BB.....some just may have more than others.... :lol: :lol: :p
Great vid btw..

Hey, don't feel bad I'm still stuck on the oil mix ratios from last week! :sick:

[quote author="BrotherBart" date="1324275614"]The saw would have to be running backwards but it is still kinda funny.

Trust Me! :snake:

gibir

Danno77 said:
BrotherBart said:
LLigetfa said:
BrotherBart said:
Why is that?

I wasn't gonna say anything, lol.

Me neither, but since Liggie's already opened up a wound, who am I to resist rubbing salt in it? %-P

Believe me. I get more chuckles from my screw ups than anybody.

Thank God the saw looks unscathed!

LoL. That's how you know this is hearth.com

First people make sure the chainsaw is ok,

Then they make sure the BMW is ok

Then they talk about PPE

Then they ID the tree

Then they talk about the seasoning and burning characteristics of the wood

Then they point out the discrepancies in reality of this ever happening

And still at the end...nobody says anything about the Van

Well it was imperative that they replace the van ASAP since it probably was the wood-hauler!

That guy doesn't haul wood. She buys buys the $9 Yule log at the grocery store... Or maybe Duraflame logs for the fireplace.

Attachments

• 1121111843.jpg
    1121111843.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.