Honeywell zone valve

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Nov 11, 2008
Canada
I have just installed a new honeywell V8043G1158 zone valve only to find out that it doesn't work . The gear is slipping when the motor turns to open the valve . My question is will the motor and base off a V8043G1125 fit . I have a couple of the V8043G1125 here not being used and can't get a V8043G1158 . It has to be ordered in and will take a couple of weeks . Can someone explain what the numbers on the zone valves mean ? I am not a furnace / boiler man so excuse my questions if they are stupid . This is my own system and I am trying to put my upper floor on 2 zones instead of the one that was there when the house was built .

Status
Not open for further replies.