hopper heat????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inside of my hopper gets warm, but you can keep your hand on it.

ok next cab 50 question......working on the feed rate.....I'm not sure where to set the slider.....draft..... how high should the fire be on hi med and lo.....I bought this stove from a neighbor......not sure if he messed with any of the settings on the control box. I'd like to get my stove set up like it's suppose to be

Set your flame height when running on high. It is what it is on the other settings. Call Heatilator with your serial number, they will tell you what the control box setting should be. Flame height on high should be around 4 - 8 inches, it will go higher and lower at times.

Set your flame height when running on high. It is what it is on the other settings. Call Heatilator with your serial number, they will tell you what the control box setting should be. Flame height on high should be around 4 - 8 inches, it will go higher and lower at times.
ok cool.......thanks a lot......I'm going to whip this bad boy lol

Mine feed gate is also closed all the way. Flame does run higher sometimes. Draft damper is full open. Manual says to leave it that way.

You can go to Quads website and download an owners manual to help you learn your stove and settings. kap

Status
Not open for further replies.