Hot Dog

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob B.

Sep 21, 2014
New Hampshire
My Beagle, Walter, has become Hearthstones biggest fan. Walter spent a few hours outside in 32 degree weather with light snow this morning and this is how he plans on spending his afternoon.
image.jpg image.jpg
As you can see he likes to stare at the secondaries as much as his master!

My dachshund won't even eat if she can't be in front of the BK Chinook 30. She LOVES it. It is currently 13, light snow and 72 inside.
Dogs best friend...(it used to be me)

Hope Walter has enough clearance to lay down without branding himself!!

My dachshund won't even eat if she can't be in front of the BK Chinook 30. She LOVES it. It is currently 13, light snow and 72 inside.
Dogs best friend...(it used to be me)
She will love you come dinner time

Our hound dog lays on the carpet in front of the IS, lets the heat radiating from the glass warm her up. Her new favorite spot in the house. If you can't find her, she is downstairs enjoying the woodstove.

Status
Not open for further replies.