Hot Shots at Sams club

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F6hawk

Jan 19, 2012
North Pole, AK
Has anyone used them before? I searched on here, and only found the stuff for reducing creosote.

Kinda high, at $6.52 per bag. Maybe they load themselves into the hopper? Or perhaps they are ashless? :)

I think the Hot Shots are the same as Blazers, which many regard here as one of the best available. I know they are at least made by the same place.

$6.50 a bag? What are they gold plated?

holy noodlers batman that's 325 a ton.

That's crazy

What isn't high in AK.

Yeah, that price is correct. And scary. And same no matter how much you buy. Home Depot is selling MWPs for $4.99 a bag (249/ton). The local manufacturer is selling for $5.90 a bag (295/ton).

Lowes here in WV sells their pellets for $6.00/bag - crazy high considering our location. Walmart was also at $6/bag until recently going down to $5, but that's for the Pennington pellets. Best deal around here is Hamer's Hot Ones for $240/ton.

Sams club online says these are 25# bags

Status
Not open for further replies.