House pressure washed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your windows must be pretty old Pete. My house came with all wood tilt in sash windows 25 years ago and we replaced them with Andersen 400 series which are white vinyl outside and wood inside about 8 yrs. ago.. Makes window maintenance so much easier.. The reason I went with Andersen is they will always be around so parts should not be a problem.. I called them last year and got all new weatherseal for my slider and it was under warranty :)

Ray
I do not know there age as they where here when we bought the house. They are vinyl windows double glass filled with argon I believe. They work well now that the house is insulated but you have made me curious about tilt in windows Ray.

Pete

I do not know there age as they where here when we bought the house. They are vinyl windows double glass filled with argon I believe. They work well now that the house is insulated but you have made me curious about tilt in windows Ray.

Pete
Are you sure they don't tilt in Pete?

Ray

Ok I feel really stupid now :confused: My wife just said honey just push the tabs in and they tilt ! Sooo I did and well they tilted and she said how you gonna break it too Ray ? :D Thanks Ray you just solved an issue on your own post lol ;)

Pete

Ok I feel really stupid now :confused: My wife just said honey just push the tabs in and they tilt ! Sooo I did and well they tilted and she said how you gonna break it too Ray ? :D Thanks Ray you just solved an issue on your own post lol ;)

Pete
LOL I had the feeling they would tilt in :) Glad it worked out with your fancy windoze ..

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.