How big is too big???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnguy

Jan 6, 2011
middle tennessee
went and got some Bitt today it wasnt what i was expecting, BUT its around 100 miles one way and i was out, (first time buying from these people) so what do you think of the selection i got the coke can is for reference the one on the right is bigger than a football :(

1ccb3660.gif

can't help you with your question, but I tried to buy some in Michigan like that, bigger pieces and they wanted 400.00 per ton. thats more than natural gas. What did you pay??

bigburner said:
can't help you with your question, but I tried to buy some in Michigan like that, bigger pieces and they wanted 400.00 per ton. thats more than natural gas. What did you pay??

120 ton (picked up) it comes out of KY

up in the great white north we pay 40.00 metric tonpicked up at the mine or 70.00 deliverd (about 375 miles away) the bigger the peice the longer it will last if your stove con take it

Status
Not open for further replies.