How do I turn off receiving e-mails from thread postings?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
I am watching quite a few threads and do not need the e-mails everytime someone post to the threads. I tried turning them off in e-mail settings under control panel. Does not seem to work. Can I turn stop that from happening?

In the bottom of each thread you post to is a "notify me via e mail when someone posts this thread" check box which is automatically selected when you write to a post. Deselect the box and you will not receive a notice. Or when you receive the e mail you will see a link ofr opening the email or a link to stop receiving notifications when some posts to a particular thread you have posted to. If you have cosen to not be informed but a thread becomes interesting you can post to that thread and reselect to be notified again and you will be back in the mailing.

Sweet. Thanks 2K.

Status
Not open for further replies.