How do you delete your account on here?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
Thanks

Are you leaving us?

I'm sure a mod will help when they see this thread.

Can't pm ya. Shut that off already?

Sell your pellet stove and move to oil? That'll get you kicked out, fast.

Thanks for the thread mralias ... explains why he's gone.:( Just trying to give his fellow burners a heads up about a contractor who does not protect his clients when he's in their home. Wonder what kind of work he was getting done?

OMV, if you check in, your message got out anyway;)

Damn, away for months, stop by to check out my pellet homies and find out OMV is gone. it's going to be a long winter.

:confused:

You still pissed about that thread being moved? I moved it because more people than just folks in the pellet room need to know about that company.

You still pissed about that thread being moved? I moved it because more people than just folks in the pellet room need to know about that company.
Maybe post it BOTH places..;)

Maybe post it BOTH places..;)
agreed.
i almost never look anywhere but the pellet mill when i'm here.
i understand mods moving it though too.

hope this ends up as just a small glitch/bump in the road and you are with us this winter, OMV.

Reactions: newmountvernon
I don't often parse the pellet forum.
I may have missed it there.

Reactions: Ashful
OK, if OMV is gone I need to find another "Pellet Pirate". any volunteers out there??? The initiation is a simple process just give me half your stash and you are in;)

To answer the OP question.

Send a PM to member webmaster. Or an email to [email protected]

OK, if OMV is gone I need to find another "Pellet Pirate". any volunteers out there??? The initiation is a simple process just give me half your stash and you are in;)

Okay, I have 3 bags left. How do you want me to package the half bag????

Nooooooooooooooooo!
Ok...

don't leave OMV. having a thread moved is not the end of the world.

If you want everyone to see it, put a link to it in your sig! in big letters! it will be on all your posts for all to see everywhere!

sucks that you got cased out. it happens all the time, unfortunately. I never let a contractor leave my sight when they are in my house. I'm that annoying guy looking over the tech's shoulder, or at least a few feet away at all times. My bedroom doors are closed, etc.

Reactions: newmountvernon
agreed.
i almost never look anywhere but the pellet mill when i'm here.

... and perhaps even more of us never look in the pellet room. ;)

I was actually trying to find a way to filter out the Pellet Room and the Boiler Room, in the What's New page... doesn't appear you can do it, though.

A pellet mafia? With a pellet Don too? hmmmm does have its possibilities. I'll have to go talk to dat guy about dat ting.

Reactions: DevilsBrew
Status
Not open for further replies.