How does your woodpile stack up? ;>)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billjustbill

Dec 26, 2008
Texas
Here is a link showing ways that firewood has been stacked....

Some great ideas, but also pics of firewood brought into the house and stacked.... I just wonder how many "bugs" came in with it.... Enjoy the ideas, anyway

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1QdV6N

THEN...GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND SEE "STACKING FIREWOOD" BLOCK... The link above doesn't change when you are viewing the firewood ideas...didn't know that. Enjoy the ideas.

Last edited:
;hm All I see is rocks

Posted many times before but here goes again.....
The stack is almost 70' long, 5' high, and 12' wide........

2013-08-04_20-29-41_5.jpg

I also have around 3-4 cord that I just processes from a couple of jobs piled up in the former garden ......I'm good for close to 5 years.

Reactions: basod and ScotO
They must caulk it all together...

Posted many times before but here goes again.....
The stack is almost 70' long, 5' high, and 12' wide........

View attachment 111079

I also have around 3-4 cord that I just processes from a couple of jobs piled up in the former garden ......I'm good for close to 5 years.
Good thing you fixed burned that leaning corner;)

Perhaps some day I'll get enough ambition to be creative.... Don't count too heavily on that one though.

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.