How hot are you ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scorcher, near 100. :red:

When I go outside from the AC..........it feels like stepping into a furnace room.

The least thing I do, the sweat starts pouring.

Sometimes I wish I lived in Alaska............ %-P

Robbie

50 this morning and RH at 60%. The single pane windows got a little condensation on the inside. Haven't opened a window in weeks and the house was at 64. Brrrr.

Been real nice the last days here in MA. The cool nights make me thing of burning. Also great weather to be out there splitting rounds....without sweating a few pints of water.

stick burner said:
High here today is 94 with 24% humidity. At my cabin in the mountains about 115 miles from here it 74 with 21% humidity. Guess where I'm going to retire....

Stickburner

Shreveport?

A very mild 70 high today in Willamette Valley of western Oregon. Chance of slight drizzle tonight.

This coming week it gets sunny and warm again

BTB

Status
Not open for further replies.