How I know the burning season is getting closer.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ready. Plenty of wood, but plenty more splitting & stacking. Tell me it's not so! Rick

You know the season is near when you're itching to build a fire and it's 75 degrees out :cheese:

You know the season is near when you say "Oh ^$&*. It's almost that time again."

Watching the weather more for those cooler evening temps. 47 tonight! maybe if I leave all the windows open tonight it will get too cold in the house and I'll have to take the chill off? ;-)

Ya know it's getting closer when the zuchinis start molding. Hopefully not for at least a couple months.

If I looked at the calendar I would have thought that summer started on June 21, not here this year. We are about a month behind due to the intense laNina.

BeGreen said:
If I looked at the calendar I would have thought that summer started on June 21, not here this year. We are about a month behind due to the intense laNina.

Well, by the calander, I'll be burning from September to May.

That's just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.