How many of you are in the hearth industry?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainStoveGuy

Minister of Fire
Jan 23, 2006
Boulder County
Since im new here, i would like to know who else is in this industry, and what part of the country your in.

If I were you, I'd start by clicking on the announcement at the top of the page listings all the topics. It's titled...

Industry Members (sweeps, manufacturers, retailers), read this!

Do you plan on going to HPBA corie? and welcome to a exciting industry. I wounder if the topics here will go to grills and patio furniture in a few months?LOL. And on a completly off topic note, ( i can hijack my own thread) Good job your steelers did yesterday.

I am not familer with all american, but that doesnt mean a thang, what products do you sell? I havent seen terrie in years. Crazy gal.
Ryan

We've been here for 23 years now. We sell Lopi Avalon FPX Vermont Castings and the rest of the CFM products Enviro (pellet/wood only).

I see now why we havent crossed path's. We dont sell any of the same products. Next time im in casper, i will check out your shop. I would love to be a travis dealer, they make a hell of a product and always have a hell of a booth at the show, I have always wanted one of those flame shirts.
Ryan

My main brands are Hearthstone, Jotul,RAIS, Quad, and parent companies of quad, I work at Mcguckins in boulder. Are you going to HPBA?

MountainStoveGuy said:
My main brands are Hearthstone, Jotul,RAIS, Quad, and parent companies of quad, I work at Mcguckins in boulder. Are you going to HPBA?

Hey Guys, take this thread the the industry forum or PM it.

In general, we want to keep the public forum with stuff of general interest to all the public.

Craig

Yeah, should be a good show. Alot of the Heatnglo product are cool. I like the Hydrogen fireplace. Ok sorry I didn't mean to bore you Craig. :)

Amazing, Shane....my wife is FROM casper....her parents are still there.....they live on Wind River. I lived in...lets see....Worland and Gillette...yup....usta work in the patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.