How many ya got left?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with 5 tons, have 2 1/2 left. Will probably still order 4 additional tons for next year. It was nice having that extra in the basement and not having to worry about running out. I don't enjoy pellet hunting this time of year. Too expensive and not enough choices.

Was down to the last 8 bags - 5 Heartland, 3 Firemaster. New pallet of Heartland today adds 60!

Edit:
Sorry no pics but did take dimensions so we can build a better pellet palace near the house in the spring==c

Was down to the last 8 bags - 5 Heartland, 3 Firemaster. New pallet of Heartland today adds 60!

Only 8 left cutting it close :) glad your back up to double digits.

8 Bags to go , picked up a 1/2 ton of Sets from Greg T

Only 8 left cutting it close :) glad your back up to double digits.

Not a big enough pellet palace:( Garage is full of hubby's commercial diving gear, repelling gear and likely spare turn-out gear, his/hers snowblowers, my table and chop saws, riding lawnmower. The path from front to back keeps getting smaller:eek: The hardware store has covered storage and have been pretty good on estimating usage of customers. They had 6 full pallets and 2/3 of another when we left

Reactions: will711
Not a big enough pellet palace:( Garage is full of hubby's commercial diving gear, repelling gear and likely spare turn-out gear, his/hers snowblowers, my table and chop saws, riding lawnmower. The path from front to back keeps getting smaller:eek: The hardware store has covered storage and have been pretty good on estimating usage of customers. They had 6 full pallets and 2/3 of another when we left

Sounds like my garage hasn't seen a car in 20 yrs.

I have 51 bags left, just put in bag 52 in the hopper. Should be enough for me to close out the season. Temperatures are in the low 40's and 30's overnight with next week forecasted in the 50's. This should last me to the end of the season, or at least until the temperatures are warm enough that it doesnt pay me to run the pellet stove. I'm already burning 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag a day at this rate.

^ I'm hoping to see your current temperatures next weekend... it's 20 right now. Plenty of pellets - 80 Barefoot and about 30 of Energex

A ton left, at bag (+/-) at day, should be fine for the rest of the year!!;) 60 tons are just a phone call away.

Picked up 2 tons of Lignetics over the weekend - feeling a bit more comfortable now!

Just picked up a half ton of Northerns.

1 ton Greene Supreme and 18 bags of Cheat River.... Sold off my PA's..need to up grade my sound system.... hey now.. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.