How much do Pacific Energy stoves cost ?Summit or 27

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understanding I live in the land of the Northern Peso (most people refer to it as Canada), with 14% sales tax and so many user 'fees' I have lost count, I payed $1850CAD for my Summit pedistal w/ash dump.

tygrant said:
The P E site doesn't have a price list,can someone give me an idea what they run?
Ty

Depends on what you want and your dealer and where you live.

Comparing the same fireboxes:
The super 27 is the least $$
The spectum classic is alittle more $$

A bare bones Summit is between the 27 and Spec classic in $$
A Summit classic is the most $$

CANADIAN DOLLARS
Super 27-$1700ish

Summit classic"fully Loaded" $2500-2600ish

When i bought my Summit classic from my local dealer back in October 05 the out the door price of my stove was $75. more than http://www.chimneysweeponline.com total price w/ shipping.

The Chimney sweep on line with shipping is right in the pall park ( less then my dealer ) and i had to haggle and deal like car buying to get my local dealer down to what i paid.

What ever total price one figures for buying a new stove divide it by 20 years and remember stoves pay for themselves , one of the few things you can buy that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.