How much for a jotul flue collar?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planeweird

Sep 29, 2008
cincinnati, oh
I'm needing a flue collar for a blue/black enamel Jotul F3 CB. I don't know if I even need one that matches color since it will be hidden in my fireplace opening. Does this sound reasonable and where can I find one and how much are they?

This stove may have been a display model or someone may have scavenged the collar for another stove. Someone apparently tried to shut the door with the latch in the wrong place as well so there is a chip in the door frame that is hidden when the door is shut. Along with a couple of very small enamel chips around the feet that have rusted a bit. Are these easy fixes or no?

collars are black only, and will run @ 54

Status
Not open for further replies.